There’s a special week long Easter celebration planned for you as part of “Limited Time Magic” at the Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort. And today, we have a peek at what to expect beginning on Monday.
From March 23-31, Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny will greet guests at Magic Kingdom Park at Bunny Lane (located next to City Hall) at the Walt Disney World Resort. The pair will also join butterflies, flowers and dancing hippos for an Easter procession down Main Street, U.S.A.
Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny will be hopping over to Epcot to greet guests in the United Kingdom Pavilion, where egg hunts will be held throughout the day. And if finding eggs is a family favorite, Easter egg hunts will also be held each day in Future World East.
Things get hopping at Disneyland park as well on Monday, when the Easter Bunny stops by to greet guests in Town Square. Each day, the Easter Bunny will join some of his long-eared Disney friends, along with the Dapper Dans and Mickey and Minnie Mouse, for a Bunny Hop dance on Main Street, U.S.A.
At Disney California Adventure park, Russell and Dug have hidden oversized Easter eggs throughout Redwood Creek Challenge Trail for a Wilderness Explorer Egg Hunt. Track them down, follow the clues and solve the puzzle to earn your very own Spring Egg-tivity Badge.
Let us know if you’ll be joining us for the celebration next week.
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
- Events & Attractions for Easter 2013 at Walt Disney World (chipandco.com)
- Celebrating Easter at Walt Disney World (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Praise Wave Makes a Splash with MERCYME Taking the Stage March 12th - March 4, 2016
- SeaWorld Orlando Offers Free Beer - March 3, 2016
- SeaWorld Orlando Unveils New Coaster Car: Inspired by Sharks, Engineered for Speed - February 17, 2016