The “Grow Up Young” Promotion sponsored by Kimberly-Clark is helping you bring home the magic with Disney Gift Card eGifts every time you buy qualifying products.
Earn a $5 Disney Gift Card eGift every time you spend $20 on your family’s favorite products, like Huggies®, Cottonelle® or Kleenex® and discover the magic. Upload multiple receipts of qualifying products valued up to $200 to receive a maximum of a $50 Disney Gift Card eGift!
The more you buy, the more magic you bring home with you. Here’s How:
- Buy Products Your Family Trusts – Your family’s favorite Kimberly-Clark brands are already on your shopping list. Now you can bring home the magic of Disney each time you purchase $20 worth of products like diapers, baby wipes and paper towels.
- Upload Receipts – Just use a mobile device or computer to upload receipts of any size — a few dollars here, a few more there — and your purchases can add up to a $5 Disney Gift Card eGift and magical moments for your family.
- Experience the Magic of Disney – The more you spend on participating Kimberly-Clark products, the more Disney magic you earn.**Up to $200 purchases/$50 Disney Gift Card eGifts
One card. A world of possibilities! Use a Disney Gift Card at Disney destinations nationwide for practically all things Disney to shop, dine, stay and play! Redeem at Walt Disney World® Resort, Disneyland® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disney store locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada or shopDisney.com! Visit DisneyGiftCard.com to learn more.
This promotion is for US Residents only and for qualifying purchases made by 11:59 pm 2/28/18.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney Cruise Line vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- Incredibles 2 Claims Biggest Animated Film Opening Weekend Ever - June 17, 2018
- Walt Disney World 2019 Rates Are Releasing June 19th - June 17, 2018
- Guide To All Things Super During The Incredible Tomorrowland Expo - June 16, 2018