You may not have a fairy godmother to help you get ready for the ball, but now you can get married like true Disney royalty. Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons keep thinking up new romantic locations for you and your loved one to say “I do”. The Tree of Life at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is the newest romantic venue available to happy couples looking to “tie the knot” at Walt Disney World Resort. The iconic centerpiece of Disney’s Animal Kingdom can now serve as the picture-perfect backdrop for a memorable wedding. With lush trees and exotic flowers surrounding the space your wedding party will be memorized by the enchanted setting.
With magical locations inside theme parks and across the resort, Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons make that special day truly unforgettable. Let’s take a look at a few:
New and Exciting Venues for Incredible Weddings
- Tree of Life at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – The iconic centerpiece of Disney’s Animal Kingdom serves as the picture-perfect backdrop for a memorable wedding. Lush trees and exotic flowers surround the space, creating an enchanted setting.
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground – The resort’s 750 acres of pine forest make for a rustic, yet elegant location for a fun and adventurous wedding. Couples can enjoy the timeless beauty of nature in an open-air space with breathtaking views of Seven Seas Lagoon.
- The Chinese Theatre at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – The glitz of Hollywood Boulevard helps set the stage for a glamorous wedding. The Chinese Theatre makes an elegant and unique backdrop when couples exchange vows.
Limitless Venue Options
Disney’s Wedding Pavilion, located steps away from Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, is the crown jewel of Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings ceremony locations. Guests are treated to enchanting views of Cinderella Castle while the couple exchanges their vows in a fairy-tale setting. Inside this picturesque venue, couples will find white pews, vaulted ceilings and a wall of arched windows with seating for up to 250 guests.
Other locations include unique areas at all four theme parks, as well as ballrooms, restaurants and more at many of the luxurious resort hotels on property.
Options Beyond Walt Disney World Abound
Walt Disney World Resort is just one of the destinations that offers Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons. Other options include:
- Disneyland Resort in California
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Hawaii
- Disney Cruise Line ships, or at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay
For more information about Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons, visit disneyweddings.com, or call (321) 939-4623.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote (or fill out the form below) from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- The Walt Disney Studios Announces Opening Of StudioLAB - July 18, 2018
- “Solo: A Star Wars Story” Bring The Adventure Home On Digital And Blu-Ray - July 18, 2018
- 2018 Second Quarter Orlando Theme Park Accident and Injury Report - July 17, 2018