Disneyland has just announced their discounts for select arrival dates from January 7, 2018 to April 12, 2018. If you are a Disney Visa Cardmember, you get to take advantage of these discounts now. They will become available for booking to the general public on Wednesday, October 25, 2017.
These discounts will allow Guests to save up to 25% on rooms during their Disneyland visit. Here’s a breakdown of the discounts:
- Save 25% off Premium Rooms and 20% off Standard Rooms at the Disneyland Hotel
- Save 20% on Premium Rooms and 15% off Standard Rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Resort & Spa
- Save 10% off Premium and Standard Rooms at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
As mentioned, these discounts are for your room-only but you can add tickets and other options to make it a Disneyland Vacation package.
If you have never visited Disneyland or haven’t visited in a while, there is so much magic to experience! Guests at Disneyland Hotels are treated to refreshing pools and water-play areas to enjoy under the California sun. In addition, you are right next to Disneyland Park and California Adventure Park to enjoy Extra Magic Hours in the morning.
To take advantage of these discounts, you must book your room prior to March 17, 2018.
Ready to start planning your visit to Disneyland for 2018? CLICK HERE , fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Image Credit: Disney
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Disney Channel’s ‘Elena of Avalor’ Receives Prestigious Award - May 26, 2018
- One ‘Incredible’ Summer is Officially Underway at Walt Disney World - May 26, 2018
- Your Guide to an ‘Incredible Summer’ at the Magic Kingdom - May 25, 2018