Disneyland has just announced a fantastic offer for families this Fall! You can stay 4 consecutive nights in a select room at either Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa or the Disneyland Hotel for the price of 3 nights!
- September 13, 2018
Valid Travel Dates
- August 5 through September 29, 2018
- Must purchase a consecutive 4-night non-discounted stay at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa or the Disneyland Hotel.
- Room charge based on average per night rate of your room during stay.
- Valid for stays most nights from August 5, 2018, through September 29, 2018; travel must be completed by September 30, 2018.
- Not valid for Signature or Premium suites or on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Separate theme park admission required to enjoy the parks.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote (or fill out the form below) from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- Pineapple Lanai At Disney’s Polynesian Now Serving Dole Whips With Rum - July 16, 2018
- PHOTOS: All-Star Movies Room Refurbishment Updates - July 16, 2018
- VIDEO: See How Pixar-Themed Treats Are Created By Disneyland Resort Candy Makers - July 13, 2018