Chip and Co. readers can now Tesser into 2018 with new motion posters and TV spot from Disney’s “A Wrinkle In Time.” In anticipation of the opening of the film on March 9, 2018, Disney has released this stunning artwork – Check them out!
The film stars two-time Academy Award nominee Oprah Winfrey who you can see above in her role as Mrs. Which.
Reese Witherspoon is also on board as Mrs Whatsit.
Above you can see Mindy Kaling in her role as Mrs. Who.
In addition, Disney ran a fantastic New Year’s spot providing viewers with an amazing glimpse of this stunning new production:
Each of the posters can be downloaded here:
- Mrs. Which/Oprah Winfrey Motion Poster: https://www.facebook.com/WrinkleInTimeMovie/videos/1625617490881324/
- Mrs. Whatsit/Reese Witherspoon Motion Poster: https://www.facebook.com/WrinkleInTimeMovie/videos/1625581107551629/
- Mrs. Who/Mindy Kaling Motion Poster: https://www.facebook.com/WrinkleInTimeMovie/videos/1625613260881747/
The project sees visionary director Ava DuVernay at the helm of an epic adventure based on Madeleine L’Engle’s timeless classic which takes audiences across dimensions of space and time in an examination of the nature of darkness versus light and ultimately the triumph of love. Through one girl’s transformative journey, led by three celestial guides, we discover that strength comes from embracing your individuality and that fear can be overcome if you travel by your own light.
The film stars Oprah Winfrey, Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Michael Peňa, Storm Reid, Levi Miller and Deric McCabe with Zach Galifianakis and Chris Pine. The screenplay was also written by Jennifer Lee who penned the script for Disney’s blockbuster Frozen.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Exciting Adventures Await During Disney Cruise Line’s New Stop In Astoria, Oregon - July 6, 2018
- Disney Expected To Have a Profitable Third Quarter Despite Solo and Uncertainty Around Fox Merger - July 5, 2018
- Enzo’s Hideaway Will Start Offering Sunday Suppers Beginning Father’s Day Weekend - June 11, 2018