Just in time for the holiday’s our good friends at Disney hooked us up with some Disney Goodies to help decorate your Christmas Tree. We are giving away 3 Disney Ornaments to one lucky fan, that will look great on anyone’s Christmas Tree!
Here is a picture of all 3. Sorry for the poor lighting.
As you can see in the picture there is Lightening McQueen, Winnie the Pooh, and Lion King Ornaments.
Here are the details on how to enter.
- Share a picture of your Christmas Tree on the Chip and Co Facebook Page. I love to see how people decorate their trees so take a quick picture if you haven’t already and post it on our Facebook Page.
For additional entries follow or subscribe to our site. Each one counts as 1 entry:
- Follow Chip and Co on Facebook
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Follow Chip and Co on Twitter
- Follow us on Google+
- Subscribe to our You Tube Channel
- Follow us on Stumble Upon
Or you can also:
- Share this post on your Facebook Wall. Tell everyone how much you LOVE Chip and Co, or about all of our AWESOME Disney Giveaways. What you say is up to you.
- Share this article using the buttons on the top or bottom of this page. (Twitter, Facebook, Digg, etc)
- Tell us in the comment box below what Disney Item you want Santa Goofy to bring you for Christmas.
If you share or subscribe let us know in the comment box below so I can count them as an entry. Share as often as you like, each share counts as 1 entry.
Contest ends Friday Morning December 2nd at 10am. I will pick one lucky person and notify them via Facebook that they won. They will have 24 hours to respond back or I will pick another. So please use a valid way for me to contact you.
- $50 Disney Gift Card Giveaway (chipandco.com)
- Ho Ho Ho! Disney Christmas Ornament Giveaway (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Dinner with a view at the Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - April 6, 2018
- Rest in Peace Disney Wedding Minister Rev. Tim Herring - April 5, 2018
- Disney changing Spaceship Earth to Rose Gold and receives new sponsor! - April 1, 2018