According to a recent post in the Orlando Sentinel, Disney Chef’s will be taking their culinary talents outside of Walt Disney World Resort for a night to participate in a special charity event on February 17th.
The Field to Feast dinner will take place at Long & Scott Farms at 26216 Country Road 448A in Zellwood. The event will be held from 3-6 p.m. Tickets are $175 and can be purchased at edibleorlando.com.
During the event, the meal will be paired with dazzling wines, beers and libations hand-picked by Master Sommelier George Miliotes.
Here’s a quick rundown of the incredible Disney Chefs that will be on hand for this event:
- Michael Gonsalves of Artist Point in Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Craig Schleider of Hollywood Brown Derby in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Tim Majoras of Flying Fish in Disney’s Boardwalk Resort
- Michael Deardorff of the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
- Leonard Thomson of Park Event Operations and Premium Events
- Robby Sayles of Tiffins in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Lenny DeGeorge of Flavor Lab
- Joe Haverlin of Yachtsman Steakhouse in Disney Yacht Club Resort
- Pastry chef Amy Goodpaster of Magic Kingdom
- Pastry chef Kelly Smith of Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
Guests at the event will also receive a special gift created by chef chocolatier Amanda Lauder of The Ganachery at Disney Springs. The event will also include live music, a farm tour and a raffle as well.
Proceeds from the event will support the Kids Cafe Program at the Second Harvest Food Bank in Central Florida.
So what are you waiting for? If you’ll be in the area on February 17th, consider ordering your tickets for this amazing dining event for a good cause!
Why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Edible Orlando.Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!