New Disney Photopass Service – Disney Attractions+ now available at Walt Disney World® and Disneyland® Resorts. With Attractions+ you can take home all your Attraction images, taken within a 14 day visit to the parks, for $44.95.
How does it work?
- RIDE: Ride one of the participating Attractions
- ASSOCIATE: Present your Attractions+ card at the Attraction Imaging Sales Center within 24 hours of riding to associate your photo.
- CLAIM: Visit DisneyPhotoPass.com and enter the ID on the back of the card.
- DOWNLOAD: Go to “My Downloads” to access your Attractions+ photo downloads.
Disney Attractions+ is available for purchase at any of the participating Attractions.
Walt Disney World Participating Attractions: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Rock ‘n Roller Coaster, Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, Test Track
Disneyland Participating Attractions: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, California Screamin, Radiator Springs Racers, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Let us know if you are going to check this out in the comment box below!
- Long Lost Disney Friends Return for Limited Time Magic at Walt Disney World Resort (chipandco.com)
- Changes Coming to Disney World in 2013 (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Dinner with a view at the Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - April 6, 2018
- Rest in Peace Disney Wedding Minister Rev. Tim Herring - April 5, 2018
- Disney changing Spaceship Earth to Rose Gold and receives new sponsor! - April 1, 2018