Disneyland announced today that their Festival of Holidays will run from November 10 – January 7 and will have more magical offerings than ever!
Held at Disney California Adventure Park, Festival of Holidays will bring a brand new take on delicious holiday comfort foods with a delectable range of dishes being added to the Festive Foods Market Place. Here’s a look at some of the amazing booths that will be featured this year.
- Chips, Breads & Holiday Spreads is serving up the upper crust of holiday helpings.
- Making Spirits Bright fizzes with celebratory toasts and festive clinks.
- Joy to the Sauce spreads joy to the world with seasonal favorites accompanied by savory holiday sauces.
- Spicy Celebrations heats things up with delicious dishes featuring a festive kick.
- Brews & Bites brings smiles aplenty with frosty beers and tasty snacks.
- Holiday Duets harmonizes with perfect pairings curated for your culinary delight.
- Classic Crocks & Casseroles fills hungry bellies with comfort foods galore.
- Blissfully Braised slow-cooks savory favorites full of flavor.
- A Twist on Tradition tickles palates with tempting twists on holiday classics.
- Winter Sliderland doles out hand-held helpings to make the season bright.
- Grandma’s Recipes takes you home for the holidays with time-honored treats.
- Festive Holiday Extras offers decadently delicious side dishes that pair perfectly with any meal.
Some dishes we’re already looking forward to trying are the Beef Corn Tamale a la Plancha with Spicy Rojo Sauce, Braised Lamb Cheeks with Mediterranean Cauliflower, Sweet Potato Pie and Fruit and Nut Rugelach.
Another highlight of this year’s Festival will take place over at Cars Land where Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters will transform into Luigi’s Joy to the Whirl. Mater’s Junkyard will also become Mater’s Jingle Jamboree. Both attractions will feature new holiday tunes to put you in the Christmas spirit.
In addition, there is a range of incredible activities making a return again this year. These are as follows:
- Disney ¡Viva Navidad! – Disney California Adventure Park
- “World of Color – Season of Light” – Disney California Adventure Park.
- Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle – Disneyland
- “Believe…in Holiday Magic” Fireworks – Disneyland
- “A Christmas Fantasy Parade”– Disneyland
- “it’s a small world” Holiday – Disneyland
- Haunted Mansion Holiday – Disneyland.
We think you’ll agree that it’s shaping up to be an absolutely magical Christmas at Disneyland Resort in 2017. Keep following along with Chip and Co. to stay up to date on these and other fabulous holiday happenings.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? There are still fantastic 2017 packages to be had and 2018 discounts are now available! Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Exciting Adventures Await During Disney Cruise Line’s New Stop In Astoria, Oregon - July 6, 2018
- Disney Expected To Have a Profitable Third Quarter Despite Solo and Uncertainty Around Fox Merger - July 5, 2018
- Enzo’s Hideaway Will Start Offering Sunday Suppers Beginning Father’s Day Weekend - June 11, 2018