The D23 fan-favorite holiday tradition continues! Celebrate the holiday season at The Walt Disney Studios with activities, shopping, photo opportunities, delicious treats, and a special lighting of the Studio Christmas tree!
The members-only event will begin on Sunday, December 10 at 4 p.m. in The Walt Disney Studios and will last until approximately 7 p.m. Guests must be a D23 Gold, Gold Family or General Member. Security will open The Walt Disney Studios at 3:15 p.m., and allow guests into the event space at 4 p.m.
Every December, the Disney Studio in Burbank gets a little more magical as the spirit of the holiday season sweeps across the lot with twinkling lights, music, and seasonal decorations for the annual employee holiday party. Continuing the tradition, The Walt Disney Company extends the invitation to our D23 Members and their guests for a special encore Light Up the Season evening on the fabled Studio grounds. This festive evening celebrates that special Disney time of year with wintertime activities and games, shopping, photo opportunities, and delicious treats—fun for the whole family!
Along with a special lighting of the Disney Studio Christmas Tree, D23 Members will enjoy:
- Screenings of Have Yourself a Goofy Little Christmas inside the historic Studio Theatre
- Several holiday photo opportunities, including Disney character photo spots and the chance to meet Santa Claus
- Holiday shopping opportunities at the Studio Store, where Disney authors will be on hand to sign their books*
- Special holiday exhibit, presented by the Walt Disney Archives
- D23-exclusive Light Up the Season 2017 Disney ornament
- Local vendor booths with a variety of crafts and gifts
- Fun holiday games and prizes
- Complimentary treats
- Additional seasonal sweets and savories—including Walt’s Chili—will be available for purchase
Continuing the decades-long commitment to Toys for Tots, D23 invites attendees to donate new, unwrapped toys for deserving kids and families in local communities during D23’s Light Up the Season. Disney’s relationship with Toys for Tots began in 1948 when Walt Disney and his animators personally designed the original Toys for Tots train logo, which is still in use today.
*Authors to be announced closer to the event, based on availability.
Gold and General Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest. D23 Gold Family Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and up to three (3) guests. D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number when reserving tickets. Tickets may be picked up only with a valid photo ID.
Let’s start planning your visit to a Disney Destination! CLICK HERE or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Source/Image Credit: Disney
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Stitch is On the Loose at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort! - July 18, 2018
- VIDEO: Happy 63rd Birthday, Disneyland! - July 17, 2018
- Booking Now Open for Disney’s Aulani Resort in Hawaii Through Early 2020 - July 17, 2018