Epcot’s International Festival of the Holidays has taken over the park, bringing joyous holiday traditions from the 11 countries around the World Showcase. The festival features many holiday kitchens, special performances, and more including a Festive Center which is home to the Cookie Nook Holiday Kitchen. The Cookie Nook Holiday Kitchen serves an assortment of cookies, hot cocoa, beer and wine.
The Festive Center is located near the first aid and baby care center in Epcot, between the Mexico Pavilion and Test Track. The Cookie Center is located inside, serving nine different dessert and cookie selections. Photos and prices are listed below:
- Warm Apple Fritter – with Cinnamon Ice Cream and Warm Caramel Sauce – $4.75
- Snowflake Sugar Cookie – $4.00
- Snickerdoodle Cookie – Sugar Cookie rolled in Cinnamon Sugar – $3.50
- Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookie – $3.50
- Gingersnap Cookie – with Cream Cheese Icing and Cranberry Jam – $4.50
- Sachertorte – Chocolate Cake with Apricot Jam and Dark Chocolate Glaze – $4.75
- Decorated Gingerbread Cookie – $4.00
- Holiday Tree Sugar Cookie – $4.00
- Chocolate Chunk Cookie – $3.00
Each cookie qualifies as a snack credit for guests utilizing a Disney dining plan. The Cookie Nook also has a wide selection of alcoholic beverages, and hot cocoa. The full beverage menu is listed below.
- Brew Hub Pumpkin Spice Dunkelweiss, Lakeland, Florida – $4.25
- Playalinda Brewing Company Sparkling Christmas Coffee Blonde, Titusville, Florida – $4.25
- Central 28 Beer Company Joy From the World Holiday Dubble, DeBary, Florida – $4.25
- Cranberry Sprite Punch with Pear Vodka – $9.00
- Holiday Beer Flight – $9.00
- Specialty Red Wine – $6.00
- Specialty White Wine – $6.00
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Cranberry Wine – $6.00
- Nestlé Chocolate Delights Hot Cocoa with Crème de Menthe – $8.00
- Nestlé Chocolate Delights Hot Cocoa (non-alcoholic) – $3.00
The non-alcoholic Hot Cocoa qualifies as a snack credit for guests wishing to utilize a Disney dining plan.
The Festive Center is also a great place for families looking to take a break, with tables to enjoy your holiday treats from the Cookie Nook and Disney movies playing on a big screen to keep the little ones entertained. There is also a photo op with a photopass photographer. The festival runs through December 30th, 2017.
As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can save you money and time planning your MAGICAL vacation! My planning services are always 100% FREE! Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote, firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates, deals, and travel tips!
Images: Lisette Raynor
Latest posts by Shannon (see all)
- Adorable Holiday Candle Themed Petit Cakes at Amorette’s Patisserie - November 27, 2017
- Enjoy the Music of Coco with Epcot’s new Mariachi Band - November 27, 2017
- Mickey Mouse Candy Cane Beignets Available at Disneyland - November 26, 2017