There are changes coming to minimum age requirement for unaccompanied park entry at Disney Parks. Disney is always updating policies and finding new ways to make it safer and fun for everyone of all ages. Well they are at it again and this time it will affect those guest age 14 and under.
Disney is making a change to the age of admission policy for all of its US parks, including all the gated attractions at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort. Locations included are , , , , Disney’s Blizzard Beach, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, DisneyQuest, Disneyland Park and Disney’s California Adventure.
Starting March 23 2013, guests under age 14 will need to be accompanied by a guest age 14 or older. Currently, the policy is that guests under 7 years of age must be accompanied by a guest age 14 or older.
What do you think about these new changes? Let us know in the comment box below.
- New Cupcakes Just for Upcoming Holidays at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (chipandco.com)
- Disney-Inspired Handbags and Accessories by Vera Bradley (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Chip and Co Guest Blogger (see all)
- Flo’s V8 Café Food Review at Disney California Adventure Park - May 30, 2018
- Movie Review SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY - May 15, 2018
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Press Conference - May 15, 2018