With Memorial Weekend behind us, it’s time to start making plans for the summer’s biggest food and drink holidays. The Polite Pig at Disney Springs has some amazing ways to celebrate these delicious days with brisket, bourbon, and more. Let’s take a look…
- National Bourbon Day on Thursday, June 14 – Bourbon’s celebration is already underway at The Polite Pig, part of Disney Springs Bourbon Trail. Available now through June 17, you can sip on the Winner’s Circle Cocktail ($11) featuring Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, Pamplemousee grapefruit liqueur, and elderflower tonic, and pair it with our Southern Pig Sandwich ($12) with mouthwatering pulled pork, fennel-apple slaw, tangy mustard BBQ and Dukes mayonnaise.
- National Fried Chicken Day on Friday, July 6 – The summer food holiday munchie madness continues with our Smoked and Fried Chicken Sandwich ($12) with sweet and smoky BBQ, Duke’s mayo, pickles, romaine slaw that pays homage to this national favorite.
- National Mac & Cheese Day on Sunday, July 8 – It’s time to indulge in America’s favorite side dish with our uber-popular Mac & Cheese ($6), one of our ten market sides, featuring several vegetarian options for those looking to go meatless.
- National Watermelon Day on Friday, August 3 – Cool down with our refreshing Tomato and Watermelon Salad ($6) with feta, basil and pickled onions on a hot summer day.
You can check out The Polite Pig’s full menu below.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote (or fill out the form below) from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- LEGOLAND Florida Partners with Autism Speaks To Try And Break World Record - June 21, 2018
- VIDEO and PHOTOS: First Look At The Incredicoaster In Pixar Pier - June 21, 2018
- The Ultimate Disney S’more Is BACK! - June 20, 2018