Guests visiting Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park this summer are in for some Caribbean fun with the additions of new food and music and the return of a popular character meet-and-greet opportunity.
The Calypso band Tropicals will perform Caribbean steel drum music at the park each Friday to Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. through July 15. Disney characters Lilo and Stitch will also be available for meet-and-greets at the High N’ Dry sundries shop through September 8, and guests looking for summer fare beyond the regular park offerings may also visit Tropicalamity, a temporary food and beverage tent that offers chicken jerk pita wraps, citrus chicken salads, hot meatball subs and cold Italian subs.
Guests staying at a Disney resort can also take advantage of extended hours at both Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park throughout the summer. Check with your Disney resort for extra hour days and times.
- Disney World’s Water Parks Dive Into Summer 2012 with New Entertainment, Eats, and Extra Magic Hours (chipandco.com)
- Disney Water Parks – Are They Worth It? (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Disney World Cast Member Dies in Tragic Accident - July 9, 2018
- Marvel’s Ant-Man and the Wasp is small in size but big on laughs - July 6, 2018
- The TeePublic Pre-July 4th Chip and Co. Sale is Happening Now! - June 27, 2018