Are you a Canadian Resident and looking to save money for Walt Disney World? Now is the time to plan your Walt Disney World vacation with a great deal on four day or longer park passes. Disney is offering a 25% discount if you purchase a 4-day or longer park pass.
Here’s the pricing details:
To take advantage of this special offer, you must purchase your tickets in advance between September 16, 2016 and February 28, 2017.
Be sure to book enough days to explore all the excitement at all 4 theme parks!
The best part? You can use these discounted tickets at any time during 2016, 2017 and beyond—they won’t expire!
Here are the full details:
- Tickets (unless upgraded with Park Hopper or Water Parks & More Fun Options) are valid for admission to one theme park per day.
- Tickets and any options purchased must be used within 14 days of first use.
- Items are priced for Canadian Residents only. Savings compared to the price of the same ticket sold at the Theme Park Ticket Window.
- All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Water parks subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures.
- Tickets will be sold as exchange certificates, which must be redeemed at the theme park Main Entrance for admission.
- All Guests must present a valid Canadian passport to exchange the certificate for a valid ticket at the theme park ticket window or Guest Relations prior to first use.
- Residents of Canada who are not Canadian citizens must bring valid passport and valid proof of Canadian residency.
- Offer is valid for advance purchase only and is not available at Walt Disney World Resort theme park ticket windows.
With four day or longer park passes you can enjoy all that Walt Disney World has to offer; ride along with the seven dwarfs on Magic Kingdom’s Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Roller Coaster, take flight on Epcot’s Soarin’ Around the World, compete with family members on Disney’s Hollywood Studio’s Toy Story Mania or try to outrun the Yeti on Disney’s Animals Kingdom’s Expedition Everest.
Please remember the tickets need to be purchased by February 28, 2017 and once the ticket is used it will expire in 14 days.
Are you ready to plan your magical vacation to Walt Disney World?Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Latest posts by Karen A (see all)
- Universal Orlando Resorts raises ticket prices - February 18, 2017
- Mickey and Minnie light spinner toys recall - February 12, 2017
- Disney World raises ticket prices and annual passholder rates - February 11, 2017