The Halloween party #BuiltForKids returns to Legoland Florida Resort on eleven dates in October. The party will feature a Lego lineup of spooky, kooky, brick-tacular activities and extended park hours. Expanded last year with even more lightly frightful fun, Brick or Treat Presented by Shutterfly is an all-day event included with park admission-no extra ticket required!
The Brick or Treat event will be offered every Saturday and Sunday in October, as well as Monday, October 31st. Extended park hours allows for after-dark trick-or-treating and, on 10 of the 11 nights, a Halloween-themed fireworks show. Meet-and-Greet opportunities with a ghoulish gallery of Lego monsters and a stunning, brick built model perfect for scary selfies and snapshots. Joining the special activities lineup this year is a kid-centric parade free to all guests who come dressed up in costumes. Be sure to look for the 13-foot-long Vampyre Hearse parked in Market Plaza.
Highlights also will include:
- Photo opportunities with the world’s largest LEGO pumpkin
- Exclusive meet-and-greets with LEGO Halloween characters Vladimir the Vampyre, the Mummy, the Mad Scientist, the Witch and Frankenstein
- Fistfuls of candy while trick-or-treating along the Brick or Treat Trail, for kids 12 and under
- A scavenger hunt in MINILAND USA with a collectible, limited-edition LEGO brick free to every guest while supplies last — with a special Brick or Treat design chosen this year by our Facebook fans!
- A vampire-themed takeover of the LEGO Kingdoms area
- The popular — and delicious — Granny’s Apple Fries will once again offer a pumpkin spice variety for a limited time
2016 Brick or Treat Presented by Shutterfly Dates:
- Oct. 1-2 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Oct. 8-9 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Oct. 15-16 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Oct. 22-23 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Oct. 29, 30 & 31 (Saturday, Sunday & Monday)
Brick or Treat date will conclude each night (with the exception of Halloween) with a creepy-crawly, spider-themed fireworks show at 8 p.m. in the skies above Lake Eloise. You will be able to grab a complimentary pair of viewing glasses to add a brick-tastic LEGO twist to the colorful spectacle. What a fright-tastic sounding event, I hope to boo you there!
Latest posts by Lisette R (see all)
- Wine Bar George Pre-Opening Event Photo Review - May 19, 2018
- Legoland Star Wars Days Unveils New Miniland Jakku Display - May 12, 2018
- Aquatica’s Ray Rush Family Adventure Water Slide Ride Opens May 12th - May 7, 2018