Holiday shoppers are invited to dive into SeaWorld’s biggest sale of the year as early as Thanksgiving day with new “Blue” Friday deals. From tickets and passes to unforgettable park experiences, guests can take advantage of limited-time pricing and save big with these exclusive online offers.
Blue Friday deals kick off the holiday shopping season by providing the best value to experience all that SeaWorld has to offer year-round, including SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration and other special events coming soon in 2018.
Online-only deals include the following buy one, get one (BOGO) offers:
- BOGO Free: SeaWorld Orlando Single-Day Ticket
- BOGO Free: 2-Park Tickets (SeaWorld and Aquatica)
- BOGO 50% off: SeaWorld Orlando/Aquatica One-Year Annual Pass
- BOGO Free: Beluga and Walrus Up-Close Tour, which now includes a special opportunity to see Ginger, the baby walrus born at SeaWorld this summer.
- BOGO Free: Quick Queue Unlimited at SeaWorld
- BOGO Free: Dine With Shamu
- BOGO 50% off: All-Day Dining
- Save up to $110 on Discovery Cove Gift Admission Packages
- Save 30% on all merchandise from SeaworldShop.com
To learn more about this year’s Blue Friday deals, shoppers can visit seaworldorlando.com/bluefriday and become an email subscriber for early access to these limited-time offers. Fans must subscribe by Wednesday, November 22 to gain early access at noon on Thursday, November 23.
These online-exclusive deals are available to the public starting from 6:00p.m. on Thursday, November 23, until 11:59p.m. Monday, November 27, 2016.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc.
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment™ is a leading theme park and entertainment company providing experiences that matter and inspiring guests to protect animals and the wild wonders of our world. The company is one of the world’s foremost zoological organizations and a global leader in animal welfare, behavioral training, husbandry and veterinary care. The company collectively cares for what it believes is one of the largest zoological collections in the world and has helped lead advances in the care of animals. The company also rescues and rehabilitates marine and terrestrial animals that are ill, injured, orphaned or abandoned, with the goal of returning them to the wild. The SeaWorld® rescue team has helped more than 31,000 animals in need over the last 50 years.
Click here for your free no obligation quote!
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- James Gunn has Been Fired as Director of ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3″ - July 20, 2018
- Disney PhotoPass Day 2018 - July 20, 2018
- Holiday Happenings for 2018 at Walt Disney World Resort - July 20, 2018