Will you be at Walt Disney World over the 4th of July? If you are, you’re in for a real treat! Check out the line up of 4th of July Festivities that Walt Disney Resort has in store for you.
A favorite among guests- Disney’s Celebrate America – A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky fireworks show is, by far, the best fireworks display Disney has to offer!
- July 3rd at 9:15 pm
- July 4th at 9:15 pm
Dance parties will be held in Frontierland and Tomorrowland on July 3 and July 4.
The Muppets Present…Great Moments in American History. Join Miss Piggy, Kermit, Fozzie Bear and friends for hysterical, historical sketches and song. The live show is performed daily in Liberty Square.
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth with special July 4 finale at 9 PM on July 4. The perennial “kiss goodnight” at Epcot will include a special fireworks finale that paints the sky red, white and blue.
Voices of Liberty will perform across from the American Pavilion at the American Gardens Theater stage in the World Showcase. Costumed in finery from the 1800s, Voices of Liberty is an exceptionally talented choir of a cappella singers. This beloved 8-member group stirs hearts and lifts emotions with each performance.
- 5:30 pm
- 6:45 pm
- 8 pm
Meet your favorite Disney pals all decked out in their best red, white, and blue outfits to celebrate Independence Day! You can find them throughout the day at the American Adventure Pavilion.
Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular will perform its usual show on July 4th at 10:00 pm.
THE FOURTH AT THE FORT
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground will offer several special events around the Fourth of July holiday:
- The Fourth of July 5K Run will take place Tuesday, July 3. Pre-registration is available June 24-30 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Fort Wilderness Bike Barn. On-site registration begins at 7 a.m. in the field next to Mickey’s Backyard BBQ; the run begins from that location at 7:30 a.m.
- The Fourth of July Golf Cart Parade begins at 4 p.m. on July 4. Registration will be open June 24-30 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Fort Wilderness Bike Barn.
- The Fourth of July Beach Bash at Clementine’s Beach will take place from 6-11 p.m. on July 4. Guests will enjoy a live DJ, dancing, games, contests, a movie, and more. In addition, the Fort Wilderness food truck will be available in the settlement area with delicious items for purchase.
Select theme parks and resorts will offer exclusive dessert items in honor of Independence Day.
- A Fourth of July cupcake featuring an apple-pie filling at Creature Comforts and Isles of Java at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- A sparkly red-white-and-blue coconut macaroon dipped in white chocolate at BoardWalk Bakery at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort.
- Patriotic dipped strawberries and Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse mini-domes at Amorette’s at Disney Springs.
Please keep in mind the 4th of July holiday is one of the busiest times of the year. It’s best to arrive early and expect to stay throughout the night. The parks will reach capacity and Guests will not be able to enter. Disney Resort Guests will be able to enter the parks, it just may not be the park of your choice if it gets too busy.
There are still fantastic 2018 packages available. Send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with me as your Authorized Disney Vacation Planner!
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- Bing Bong Apple Coming to Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff at Pixar Pier - June 18, 2018
- Doughnut Sundae Now Available at The Plaza Ice Cream Parlor - June 18, 2018
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Tops $2 Billion in the Box Office Worldwide - June 17, 2018